Bidding on construction contracts is a complicated process. If you don’t price your bid correctly, you may end up losing money on the project.
Whether you’re an experienced contractor or just starting to bid on government projects, this course will help you better understand how to price your bids for profit while remaining competitive.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about bidding and different types of bids
- Understand the estimating and bidding processes
- Learn how to price a bid and how NOT to price a bid
- Understand how to job cost your scope of work
- Learn how to negotiate profit to turn in a responsible and profitable bid
- Understand what profit is and how to manage it
Zoom information will be provided upon registration.