- This event has passed.
How to Build a Strong Government Sales Strategy – 8 Core Activities
September 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
September 14th: How to Build a Strong Government Sales Strategy – 8 Core Activities
During this educational, fast-paced, and high-energy course, we’ll walk-through various techniques and strategies you need to build a viable sales strategy and win government contracts.
Unlike most seminars, this is more than a general or abstract discussion. This session will help you connect the dots, from who buys what you sell to how you collect intelligence and win. We will provide the necessary tactics, strategies, and recommendations you need to keep your sales strategy on track.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to research who buys what you sell;
- Why communicating quantifiable value is critical to prime and subcontracting efforts;
- How to position your company in the market;
- How to engage the market;
- Why you should consider teaming;
- How to build and manage your pipeline;
- How to manage your Bid – No Bid process;
- Pros and cons of different bid-matching and other contract management tools.
GovCon Tuesday Trainings are being offered by Golden State PTAC to clients and contacts interested in learning more about the contracting environment and how to position your company to win contracts. While these recorded trainings presented by GovCon Experts typically cost at least $75.00 per person directly through the training platform, our PTAC subscription to Govology.com allows us to provide them at no cost to attendees. PTAC Counselors will be hosting each training, and will be able to provide answers to your questions during and after each session.
Time: 9am – 10:30am