- This event has passed.
Importance of Past Performance in Government Contracting
March 8, 2022 @ 9:00 am
3/8/22 9:00 AM (PST)
No Fee Moriah Cobb
Past performance is an essential component of many successful government contracting proposals, but the rules governing past performance are often misunderstood. In this course, government contracts attorneys Shane McCall and Nicole Pottroff discuss the use of past performance in government contracting, including:
- FAR and SBA rules for evaluating past performance,
- how the government uses the CPARS system,
- when the government must consider the past performance of a teammate or affiliate,
- the difference between past performance and experience,
- how to challenge an unfair past performance evaluation, and much more.