- This event has passed.
Marketing to Government Agencies and Prime Contractors
August 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
August 10th: Marketing to Government Agencies and Prime Contractors
Marketing to government agencies is not that much different from marketing to commercial customers. You need to know your target market, understand your customers’ needs and requirements, have a compelling value proposition, and find a way to effectively communicate your value to potential customers. In this course, Govology Co-founder Carroll Bernard will help you understand and implement best practices in marketing to government agencies.
Here’s what you will learn:
- how to conduct market research specific to the government marketplace using both online tools and primary research methods such as agency interviews;
- what basic marketing materials you should have in your arsenal and how to use them effectively;
- how to use technology to streamline and enhance your marketing efforts;
- how to build a compelling value proposition that speaks to your target clients, and
- how to properly respond to sources sought notices to increase your chances of getting an opportunity set aside.
GovCon Tuesday Trainings are being offered by Golden State PTAC to clients and contacts interested in learning more about the contracting environment and how to position your company to win contracts. While these recorded trainings presented by GovCon Experts typically cost at least $75.00 per person directly through the training platform, our PTAC subscription to Govology.com allows us to provide them at no cost to attendees. PTAC Counselors will be hosting each training, and will be able to provide answers to your questions during and after each session.
Time: 9am – 10:30am